It's The Little Things

Little things make me happy. Moments and memories all add up.

A mini log cabin. Like I say, little things make me happy!
Orange yarn...oh boy!!

Water color and a little bit of ribbon. Just right for a "can't loose my place" bookmark...


A happy scrappy flower quilt.

Close up...so you can see just how happy this one really is.


It takes one determined man to grill in the rain. A little gin and tonic probably helped him along in his quest for a just-right steak!

A little of a mess makes for a happy cat...

Little houses make great lap quilts. Love is a Freddy Moran house pattern...This lap quilt or wall hanging is for sale. See it and more at Marty's Fiber Musings.
Closer view of the bright houses and 2" squares sewn then cut into set in triangles.

Me too???

And first birthday parties

And four generations of gals and a guy...oh my!

Piggy basking in the sunshine.....I wish I had his problems!

Herb farm in Washington State...what a treat to visit and eat!


Sisters

Annie says a little snooze never hurt the moment..."Just wake me up before you go go..."

Finley and friend...."when ya coming back?"

I promise I'll be back soon. Happy weekend.

xx's and oo's

Marty

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...