Christmas Cross Stitch Pillows

Thinking of cross-stitch. A comment left on my Flickr Old Time Santa photo prompted me to take pictures of some of my past works - cross stitch works, that is - put into little pillows. I love leaving these out year round as a reminder that childhood is not an age.












"Twas The Night Before Christmas..."


















"....And All Through The House...."















...."Not A Creature Was Stirring...."











"There Really Is A Santa Claus...."



















And finally - "Peace Be With Ewe"....Have a joyous weekend.

2 comments :

  1. Marty,
    I leave a few Christmas decorations out all year to remind me that Christmas is not just a day. Also because not all the decorations fit in the cupboard!
    Judy B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you, Judy....my storage places have the same problem. But, life goes on!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...