Abstract Art Quilts on Etsy


And a big BOO to you.....Mr. Pumpkin Boo Man is the official greeter at the back entry.

And, other things I can check off my list. I was so excited to have the time the other day to complete an art quilt - This one immediately became a neighborhood so I named it "An Architect's Dream". I heard the other huMAN in the house mumble something that sounded like "Neighborhood Blight." I hate it when I have to explain my abstract art quilts to a non-listener!

24" x 24"

Well, not to be outdone and still with plenty of orange and red and black and white fabric in hand, I made an even larger version of my favorite little neighborhood. With all this construction going on, it too became An Architect's Dream - #2 of course.

33" x 33"

Happy weekend.

3 comments :

  1. Oh, Marty, that is really lovely ... so dimensional.

    Have a BOO-tea-FuLl Halloween. TTFN ~Marydon

    ** Watch for huge giveaways that start tomorrow for several weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marydon...I can't wait to see what you will be doing for the next few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome and inspiring quilts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...