Working with Wool - Purses




I couldn't decide whether to make another purse this morning or to stop and show you my two latest purse creations. I've been working with wool! This one is wool yarn knitted into a purse, then put into washing machine to felt. I love this! And the large purple pen I found yesterday just added the perfect touch.

This one will be mailed on to Washington State this morning. Hope you love it Ann. And, once again, happy birthday to you.

My second one, while still wool, is a completely different look. Recycled wool...I love working with it. I first took little strips and seamed them together to get the width I needed, then attached those strips to another piece of wool. Lined it, added inside pockets, a magnetic snap closure, put the straps on and there you have it. So hard to get the real feel for the size of purses through camera lens....but this one is quite roomy at 13" x 15".




I think I have enough scraps to make another one! Oh, what a happy day....Hope yours is too.

1 comment :

Thanks for stopping by...