It May Be DJ's Pettitt's Barn, But It's Marty Mason's Collage!


My newest little beauty.

DJ is trying her hardest to keep all 300+ of us on the same page in her workshop. (I'm not sure in working in my case!) But anyway, she sends us pictures with identifying labels. For instance, she labeled the pictures for this exercise DJ's barn1, DJ'sbarn2, DJ'sbarn3-4-5-6 and so on.....Well, I'm here to tell you that these may be DJ's pictures, but this is MY collage.

I remember some mantra I was told to say into a mirror when I was 13 or so years of age and I thought of it today, after all these years. It goes something like this "every day in every way, I'm getting better and better." I truly am. Instead of a 12 hour venture to complete an exercise, I finished it in under 4 hours!!

I continue to thank DJ every day for her patience with me. She is a joy to have as an instructor.

2 comments :

  1. woo hoo......you go girl!!! that is quite an accomplishment, and you did a SUPER job!! you are waaaaay ahead of me....i'm still trying to make sense of it all! i do agree with you, though, that DJ is a fantastic teacher! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it great to feel like you are getting it???!!! I can relate, and this is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...