February - let's start it over


I've decided to start February all over again...Oh February 1 and 2 and 3 were pretty good. But, I had to get up really early on the 4th to go to surgery center. February has been down hill since then. Four days of moaning and groaning is enough. Bring on February.....

Lenore of eat write create publishes a monthly calendar and February just made me happy, so I asked her if I could share and make others happy too! Of course, she said I could....creativity is meant to be shared.

And events of surgery are not meant to be shared. Just a sinus issue.....I'll leave it at that!

1 comment :

  1. Well I hope you are breathing and healing well. Sorry the month started out so bumpy for you.
    Lovely calendar page. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...