Merci Beaucoup

Thank you....time and time again


I made this for my HuMAN who does so much for me. Valentine's Day is near (gotta get in his good graces).....Serious...it is so easy to take the ones we love for granted, to assume that because they do a chore one time, that it becomes "their job." There are givers and there are takers. I am definitely a taker. Give me an inch and I will take a mile. That's not necessarily a bad thing, but sometimes, I need to turn my taking personality into a giving one. That's where I am this morning. It won't last long!

3 comments :

  1. Ah, I know what you mean! I love the clocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I feel I, too, am a taker more than a giver.
    I hope it's not entirely true about either of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool. I really MUST check out Elements. I have it I download photos to it, I just never play with it. Your work inspires.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...