Photoshop Play

I guess I had way too much fun sewing this past weekend - Sweet Bernina went to the doctor this morning. Hope she'll just have one overnight stay. I hate it when she hurts - her pain is definitely my pain.

Good news is - I got a little time to spend playing with photoshop. I first took one of my fabric art cards - this is Colette - and mixed her up with layers of fabric and trees and scratched metal.




Then decided to try to duplicate her with my Bamboo tablet and pen. Close, but no cigar! I like her anyway.




Hundreds of these little birds flew through a few weeks ago and stopped for water. They drained all the watering holes and then off they went again. Thank goodness the camera was nearby.



This pretty one posed for me.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...