Amish Quilt Wall Hanging

 


You know when the kids start screaming....but mama he's touching me! and you decide it just has to be one of those get-over-it moments.  Well, when I saw these reds and blues touching each other, I started screaming for help.  No one came.  I just got over it!  Moral - don't dwell on the little things, look at the whole picture.  I can't even see the problem now.
He's touching me!!!
Mama....he's touching me!



amish quilt work in progress

It's all over but the quilting -  My Amish Delight  - 36" square!

7 comments :

  1. What a beautiful bright quilt, Marty. You are so talented ...

    Have a beautiful PS weekend ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    Giveaway ends Feb.11th

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it, Marty! It is so cute and colorful. And the "touching" is not really an issue in the big picture of things.

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it is so bright and happy! Just love it!

    Hugs,
    Lois

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly a delight - and if you wouldn't have told me, I would not have had the slightest idea where I'm supposed to see a "touching" ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this quilt! The colors are fabulous. Just the thing to brighten up a wintry day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...