De-Clutter??


I've spent my entire afternoon undoing what I did a couple of weeks ago.....I'm not the minimalist I thought I wanted to become.  I thought I wanted to de-clutter my blog...so I did away with most everything on the sidebar, including the blogs I love to follow.  Oh, yes, I was still following but it was so inconvenient and such a waste of time the way I had it set up.  (Listen to me admitting to a  mistake.)  Now, my blog still has the clean look I want, plus the convenience.  I've re-defined de-clutter!! 

4 comments :

  1. I really like seeing blogs my bloggie friends read. I find that those with the same interests read blogs that are interesting to me, too. I must admit, though, that it is often the image along with the other blog that draws me to it.

    I enjoy your blog. Change is always fun, isn't it!

    Hugs,
    Lois

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ask and you shall receive....Lois!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clutter in my "studio" room just seems to grow on it's own when I am not paying attention. I give up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. To re-define 'clutter' just might work.

    Hugs
    Gerry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...