July 2011 Quilter's Calendar

July 2011 Calendar (as if you didn't recognize it!)
My 7th in a series of 12 calendar pages ready to be downloaded.  Just go to my Flickr page - actions - choose size to download - right click - set as background - enjoy! 

I'm a couple of days early, but I finished some of the house cleaning and just had to play.  The background is a quilt made by my good friend Ethel Moore.  I love her Americana quilt and am happy to find a good use for it here on my computer (since she won't let me have the real thing) she at least is helping me keep the spirit! 

3 comments :

  1. This is wonderful Marty!
    Thank you!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marty don't think this is my quilt. Not sure whose made this. Mine now lives at home in New Jersey. Ethel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops - who made this quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...