{Finishing Touches}

 Finishing touches to the quilt tops I put together over the fat and happy weekend.....

Pieced Back for the Scrappy Horizontal Community Service Quilt
Thanks,  Ethel and Dorothy for providing these pieces parts to complete the back for this quilt.  The pieces just came together last night, so this one is in the bag!  




With just a little more fabric, this will work beautifully as the backing for the horizontal
I mentioned to someone the other day that I was getting really tired of making quilts.....can you tell?  Friends...not only do they listen to my Marty misconceptions, but they also give me fabric to complete the backs for our community service quilts.  Now if anyone out there has batting to donate....I'll take it! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...