The mail just arrived.....

and I am so excited to get my very own copy of Modern Blocks.....99 quilt blocks from favorite designers....two of which are designed by Pat Sloan.  A full 223 pages filled with pictures, patterns, instructions, fabric requirements, templates and the best yet.....a list of all the designers and their blog or web.com.  right at my fingertips. 


Pat Sloan started March off with her March Madness book review and giveway and I was a winner.....a really big winner.  Thanks Pat.  I'll be thumbing pages for a while. 


Here is Pat's Blue Lagoon block pattern


and Slice of Heaven







 and here's another hint of what the book holds.....a house on the hill by Monika Wintemantel









2 comments :

  1. This book looks like it is right down your alley! Have fun browsing and planning your next "modern" quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...