A mind that is stretched ~




I got a new scarf (among other things) for my birthday and wanted to share it....but no one was home to take my picture. And, since I was still in my old flannel pajamas and sweat shirt,  that was a good thing!  So, here is a self-portrait while standing in front of a mirror.  No, you don't want to see the rest of me - trust me!  Don't you just love my new scarf? 

PS:  The apostrophe in it's is intentional so don't go correcting my punctuation....Poor Mr. Holmes! 


2 comments :

  1. That is a beautiful collection of colors, and certainly gorgeous.

    Jen @ Muddy Boot Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't help but put on a smile wearing that gorgeous scarf, Marty.
    And Oliver does give us food for thought.
    hugs
    Gerry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...