.....and that's the truth

On life....one of my favorite daily blog reads is Marc and Angel Hack Life:

Saturday's post was entitled  12 tough truths that help you grow....here's No. 6 of the 12 that struck home today.
 

One of the greatest freedoms is truly not caring what everyone else thinks of you. As long as you are worried about what others think of you, you are owned by them. Only when you require no approval from outside yourself, can you own yourself.

and another one I found interesting and must think more about.

Marc says Some people will lie to you. Remember, an honest enemy is better than a friend who lies. Pay less attention to what people say, and more attention to what they do. 





3 comments :

  1. You need to write a book... "Cat On A Nice Cool Floor", rather than the already penned, "Cat On A Hot Tin Roof"! Love your cat pic... one of them reminds me of one of my fur babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....write a book? And when I do, I'll share the profits with you, Kat, since you put that great idea into my head!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, lovely kitties.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...