What? What was that noise?


The sound was deafening in my early morning ear.  It's Sunday and I wanted to sleep in.  But before I nod off again, I must tell you about my dream.  You see,  I'm changing my sleep pattern.  Once upon a time, as soon as dinner was finished....around 7:30 p.m. and the kitchen cleaned....around 8 p.m., I would head to my bathroom for a nice relaxing bath.....around 8:30 p.m. then off to bed with my book I would go until around 9 p.m. Then, it was lights out. 


However, I've been pushing this weight around for much too long, so am desperately working hard at changing my sleep (and other) patterns.  Meaning that I'm pushing the clock up 30 minutes to an hour each night.  It's been lights out around 10 p.m. for the past week. 



I've also started back to exercise



and haven't had a glass of wine in who knows when.  But, I lost two pounds this week!

But anyway, back to my dream, the silliness of I blame on the late hours I've been keeping and the tired muscles.  I dreamed someone was pushing me into an open window and he/she asked me to tell them in two words or less what I thought about exercise...... and I said  Run Together.


Roosters On A Lark......a Marty Mason quilted wall hanging

Was it the roosters crowing this morning that woke me or the laughter of those listening in on my conversation with self in my dream? 

Hello..........It's Sunday










4 comments :

  1. Hi Marty, stopped into say Hi. At first I thought I would just email you to say HI, etc. But I got reading your rooster/dream post. I loved your dream. It's one worth pondering. I also hit the sack "early" But I've got this day job that starts at 7am so its still lights out at 8:30.

    Congrats on the 2 pounds

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have bizarre dreams all of the time. I stopped talking about them because I am afraid someone will analyze them! I love your rooster and congrats on the lifestyle changes. I have been making some chsnges myself and it has been great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the lifestyle changes and the #s lost! LOVE your rooster pictures, blocks, and paintings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Roosters
    congrats on the resolve to change patterns
    especially at a successful TWO POUNDS
    keep on - - -
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...