Holiday Cooking Assignment ~



My family, as I am sure yours is too, is scattered from here to wherever.  And the family now has families, which now have families which makes it difficult for all of us to come up with just the right day during the holidays to be festive together.   Today is the day!  We all share the cooking and my cooking (?) assignment is fruit salad.  I started the prep work yesterday, draining and chilling.  On alighting from the bed this morning, I mixed!  That's it.....an Easy Fruit Salad.  So yummy for so little effort. 

Easy Fruit Salad
 
 

Easy Fruit Salad Recipe
 
My fruit salad is ready to load in the car and travel.....let the holiday fun begin!
 
 
 

4 comments :

  1. If there is any one tailgating along the way, that'll be me !
    DEE-LISH !

    I will be using your recipe real sooooooon

    Merry Christmas

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas to you. The fruit salad was a real hit today with family and friends. Enjoyed by the youngest to the oldest.

      Delete
  2. OMG ! I just pointed out your jpeg and posted to my refrigerator next to my grocery list !

    Thank you

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marty,

    Sounds like a great winter fruit salad ... love the idea of not draining the strawberries!

    Our Christmas fruit salad has the first summer fruits ... grapes, peaches, nectarines, strawberries, cherries, a pineapple ... add fresh apple juice.

    Have a great Christmas Day, and wonderful new year!

    Judy B

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...