It's a Charlie Brown Christmas

TREE - for those who are young and young at heart:



Finished part of my inside Christmas decor....this traditional dining room table display is done.  Yes, you guessed it - a Charlie Brown Christmas tree, all spindly and spiky with dumb little ornaments and lights that don't work.  But, like Charlie Brown, I believe in angels and I love my little tree decorated to my liking. 

While I had the camera out, I took a picture of the outtakes - what was left over from the CB tree:  birds - and played with this not so wonderful picture in photoshop this morning.  I'm no longer very young, but I'll always remain young at heart. 

SHE was waiting at the station
HE was getting off the train.....words from a song that seemed to fit the picture perfectly.
Must I explain everything?   

 

2 comments :

  1. Awww, what a sweet little tree. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tree!! I have one very much like it...tomorrow is the day to begin the festoonings!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...