What's not to love about a THREAD tree?



The thunder woke me early, so I've already opened my emails and ordered my tall thread tree.  You see, Alyssa over at Pile O' Fabric says she always uses a free-standing very tall thread tree - even if her sewing machine doesn't come with one built in.   Since purchasing my Juki, I've become very accustomed to the built-in thread tree and can really see the difference.  So, now, I wanted a tall one for my Bernina and couldn't find one tall enough.  What's a girl to do?  I emailed Alyssa with my plight and she immediately sent me the link to Connecting Threads.  My tall thread tree is now in the mail.  It doesn't have a lot of branches....one tall branch standing 11" high  was all I needed. 











 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...