It's January, and here is the calendar~



It's not that I've been busy.  It's just that, well,  it's just that my time has gotten away from me.   Tick, tock, tick, tock.  Wait for me, January, 2014.  Here's just a little something to show that I've been doing something other than nothing....it's my January, 2014, calendar and it's up and ready for the desktop download....a background just to remind me that time waits for no man.


Time waits for no man - January, 2014, calendar by Marty Mason
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment :

  1. Hi Marty,

    A very Happy New Year to you and your family ! We love the calendar with the adorable cuckoo clocks-- how cute ! The little birdie reminds us that "time flies." We always enjoy your blog and your fabulous creations. Thank you for sharing your wonderful talents with all of us ! Best wishes for 2014, and happy quilting,

    Marina and Daryl at Quilt Inspiration

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...