Just a couple of items of interest! (OR NOT)

While this isn't really very interesting, I did get a giggle this morning.  I sometimes peek into  my spam folder.....not the emails within the folder....just the folder itself to see who seems to be wasting so much of their valuable time.  Well, this morning, this spam heading caught my eye -  P E N I S     E N L A R G E M E N T      P I L L.  It was typed out in capital letters and spaces between each letter.  He or she really wanted me to take notice.   I did -  thinking how could this apply to me?  I don't have one, nor do I want one.  So I made the thought smaller in my mind by just calling it PEP!  Now, T H A T  I need a little of.   My energy has been draining lately with all the heat and humidity here in the Deep South.  But, as they say, this too shall pass.  About the time November gets here.   

Also of interest is that I learned in English 101 that a new paragraph should be started with each new subject.   I must have failed English 101 'cause the above paragraph starts out talking about a penis then PEP, then moves to my lack of energy and then on to weather conditions in a season yet to come.  I sure hope the search engines don't hone in on the P word!!!!

Another item of interest, or not.   I've been without internet service for a few days and what a bummer that has been.  It made me realize just how 'connected' I am.   I had a good time looking for ways to fill the void.  Came up with a few:

(1) Editing photos taken during a recent long weekend trip to New Iberia, Louisiana.  It was a whirlwind trip, but fun to get away and have someone else cook breakfast, lunch and dinner. 



A real charmer any month of the year!




(2) Took stock of what fabric I had on hand. 



(3) Assembled fabric and cut a few more "Idea Pouches" for gift giving.  I don't often purchase patterns, but this Michelle Pattern was a must have.  I know it's still a little early in the year, but having Christmas gifts for kids in the family is now almost off my to-do-list.  It's a pouch for all ages, personalized by using fabric that suits the age of the kid, whether young or old. 


Michelle Patterns Idea Pouch....made by Marty Mason


I put notebooks, pencils and pens in this one but it is also perfect for sketchbooks, crayons or art pencils and brushes. 


Michelle Patterns Idea Pouch....made by Marty Mason


Interesting or not.....this one is complete.  More later.













 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...