Christmas: Time's A Coming....


Idea Pouch holds composition notebook, pens, pencils, crayons



As long as there is a child in my heart, there will be a little gift.   I do so enjoy making gifts for all the nieces and nephews in my family.  Come Christmastime, each one will have a little idea pouch to tug along.  I still have the pens and pencils to purchase, and of course, the wrapping to do, but except for the youngest (less than one year old) and the oldest (an almost grown teen) , the kids gifts are ready for the holidays.   The Michelle Patterns.....so easy to follow and a perfect hold for the composition notebook and pens where each child can jot down that idea as it unfolds in their smart little heads. 


Idea Pouch holds composition notebook, pens, pencils, crayonsIdea Pouch holds composition notebook, pens, pencils, crayons
 
 
Idea Pouch holds composition notebook, pens, pencils, crayons
 
 
 
 I'm not sure what I'd be doing if I had nothing to do!  One thing I do know for sure is that Christmastime would be so slow in getting here if I had nothing to do but wait! 











 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...