Monochromatic...that's the theme

It's another bi-monthly posting.  One for Art Quilts Around The World....a group of twenty or so of us who just enjoy the process of making art quilts.  Some of us follow the rules, some of us don't!

The theme for this challenge was "monochromatic."  However, when I came to the finish line, I decided that my art quilt didn't exactly follow the rules!  It is therefore very aptly named "Oh, Dear!  Where did we go wrong?" 




Monochromatic theme....arts quilts around the world....marty mason
 
Papa thread person is in pink! duh!......mama thread person is in blue! duh!
and baby thread person is in pink, blue and gold! 
and looks as if she could have been
hatched from an egg!
how monochromatic is this?
oh, well
 
 
 
Monochromatic theme....arts quilts around the world....marty mason

Just stretch your imagination a bit and play along with me.
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment :

  1. Funny!! I struggled with my first mono quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...