When you're feeling kinda blue ~

On those days when I'm a little down and out of sorts, I've learned to head on into my sewing room and sew.  Just sew - anything.  Just sew. 


Christmas Stockings




I wasn't down and out this morning, but I was on a mission.  A mission to make Christmas stockings and have them ready to be filled with love and peace and hope and joy for someone who might be alone or home bound during the holiday season.  Just the making of these stockings took me away from myself and my worries and insecurities of what might be and it feels good. 


Christmas Stockings





 

2 comments :

  1. Love it Marty😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. How blessed we are when we look outside ourselves and meet a need for someone else! Your gifts will be appreciated so much and will brighten the day for someone else. Hugs, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...