I'm A Little Weekender Travel Bag

I seldom buy bag patterns anymore....you know how the mind works.....thinking if I can make one bag,  well, I can make them all.....almost.  Coming to my senses, I realized there was no way to make this one without a pattern with specific instructions.  So I bit the bullet and made the purchase of Amy Butler's Weekender Travel Bag pattern and am so glad I did. 

With just a few more details to the inside lining, I'll be finished.   It's a great travel size.....14" x 17" x 7".  Just can't wait for my next quilting retreat to show it off.  I can fill it with projects, or perhaps a sewing machine. 

Amy Butler Weekender Bag....made by Marty Mason
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments :

  1. Beautiful! Love the scrappiness. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this and especially the fabrics you used!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen....a scrap here and there from several fabric collections. That's why I keep bins of scraps on hand.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by...