House Bound and Loving It~

It's sleeting out so I'll be keeping myself off the streets today - and loving it.  Doesn't it feel good to know that you aren't expected at any particular place and aren't expecting anyone to pop in.  The feeling is good when I can sit in my sewing room.....sort and plan, without interruption, a course of action.   


green chair with only a ceiling support for company - marty mason




orange chair and a little trash for company - marty mason




two is company - three's a crowd - marty mason
 
 
 

I've got your back - marty mason




Against the Wall - marty mason
 
There's plenty of room.
  Come sit with me
 as I plan my course of action.
  Truly, I don't mind
 a little interruption
 
from time-to-time.
 
I'm not alone anymore !
 
 
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...