I need space - S P A C E




Just thinking over the possibilities of space, something I need just now....space ~

I need space....uncramped space.....marty mason
 
 
 
 
I was just the other day bemoaning my lack of a large design wall
and not having the space to leave my ironing board up all the time
and not having the space to have a BIG ironing surface
and I want all four of my sewing machines out all the time
and I want space to long arm quilt
and
 
then, there is the need for my art supplies
I know I could learn to draw if
I had space
to draw
and paint
sketch
and play
 
And I need space to display
all this stuff I want space to do
I want space that is
unencumbered
not pinched
and most certainly
uncluttered
 
 
But, it's not going to happen
so with that
I
move on 
 
~ Happy Friday ~
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...