.....and then insanity follows



Admitting time....that the Sew Kind of Wonderful Quick Curve Ruler (QCR) is just about to drive me into insanity.  It wasn't the first finish that did it, Chic Diamonds Pattern #415 done up in my favorite barn and turkey reds...actually the back side of reds in the grunge collection.











































 nor even the second - A Gaggle Battle out of One Wonderful Curve 12 Contemporary Quilts.






























but, yesterday after spending the day prepping a project to sew at our annual "Five O'Clock Quilters" retreat this upcoming weekend, the notion that I'm crazy about this ruler was set firmly in my head.





The pattern,  aptly dubbed 'Rings Revival' by quilt designers Helen Robinson and Jenny Pidigo,    found in Simply Modern Magazine Issue #14, is a QCR jewel.   I'm excited to get stitching on even more rings that will keep me revived. 




2 comments :

  1. I think I’ll bring my ruler and patterns to play with this weekend. I’ll let you show me what not to do. These are beautiful pieces you have done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By all means....I can show you the 'what not's' and other good tips.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by...