I haven't been sitting ~

 Time waits for no one, and certainly not me.   While I haven't been a very active blogger in the past several months, I have been an active quilt maker.  My goal for the newest year was to downsize my fabric scraps.  Goal almost accomplished with 10 or so quilt tops and backs made ready for quilting and then delivered to a community service project.  

Many pictures don't get taken when in the winter solstice rain and gloom so I'll leave you with one taken several years ago while on a visit to Kansas City.

No, I've not been sitting on my arse!  






Come sit a spell with me and let us laugh out loud while we map out the rest of the day.





2 comments :

  1. Ah, yes, I understand that "downsize" the inventory. In my case it's yarn and the downsizing rarely happens. I am working through quite a bit of it, then discover I need to get a certain color to make a custom order so end up buying even more. Or, there is that sale I just can't pass up.... It's OK. It's fun. Yarn makes me happy. There are worse addictions.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Lois, much worse addictions! Your comments make me smile.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by...