Shopping? Well - Yes!



I just ordered gardening gloves from Walmart....online!  How convenient is that.  I will be hopeful that the ground will dry out about the time I get my gardening gloves in the mail.  While there may not be a virus in my soil, I do like to protect against critter (and other crawly things)  bites. 

And gas prices are so low, but the tanks are full!  Wouldn't you know.

It's Sunday, so I've been thinking this may put a lot of churches over the edge, especially those smaller ones that were hanging on by a thread before the pandemic.   Of course, the large mega ones probably have parishioners who have automated bank or credit card drafting so while they might have to curtail their brick and mortar spending, will survive and make up the deficit after the fact. 

So, I continue to enjoy my aloneness.  Amazing how the drama that was in my private life is not so filled with drama as the days pass.  Refreshing actually.  As refreshing as this contemporary sunflower quilt found while digging deep. 

Contemporary Sunflower.....





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...