How Brave Are You?

 The poll question I was asked to respond to read "How brave are you feeling?"  At the time, I was feeling so wimpish that I couldn't respond to the question.  You see,  I want to be brave and strong and be in the present....but at that present time, I was feeling bored and not sure where to go with my newest floating squares work-in-progress!   









After having a second cup of coffee (too early for wine) and muddling around the possibilities, I decided this is it, this quilt is done! 


 But it still needed to be squared (she said) as she remembered that fabulous Alexander Henry "Afternoon Delight" recently purchased.  The colors were right, the theme was right, it relieved the boredom and truthfully, it made me feel happy.  



Bravely, I added the Alexander Henry to the left and bottom giving me wiggle room to trim up square. Yes, the borders are not symmetrical.   


Feeling pretty darn brave - enough to go back and absolutely, positively respond to the poll ~ Whoopeeee.  



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...