I have a pretty little secret ~

that I just can't contain any longer. 

When at QuiltCon back in February, I found this most wonderful fabric....hand dyed by Cherrywood Fabrics.   In addition to the full yardage (which I couldn't resist), I found what Cherry calls 'grab bags' which contain  at least 50 cuts of her hand dyes.  Okay, now the secrets out - what a diverse sampling all contained in one little package.  It's the grab bag hand dyes that I used this morning to make my wonky crosses. 

grab bag by Cherrywood Fabrics


Cherrywood and ZenChic fabrics


I found the ZenChic, Comma, layer cake at Quilt N' Stitch the other day and didn't want to waste not one fraction of an inch of these 10" squares.  Between the two fabrics, I think I'm gonna love this one.  Here's the start "Going Steady." 


wonky cross quilt WIP


 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...