Seriously having fun!

I've been having some serious fun with ugly fabric. It was a guild challenge that couldn't be resisted. Fifteen of us took the challenge to see who could come up with the best of the best with this pile of ugly fabric. It's all traditional and it's all ugly. My apology to each fabric designer.  Certainly, no offense is intended!

Thirteen ugly fabrics





Since I want to make a modern quilt out of this pile of ugly, I started out by making small quilt blocks then surrounding them with solids.  Hmmmm, well on my way to  making something pretty out of ugly.  Ugly is looking good!







 Block No. 3 - using 
 just a small dose of ugly. I'm almost home!


 
 
 
Not sure yet how many blocks I'll make.....probably nine. 
More later ~
 
 
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...