A traveling quilt ~ you say!

Northeast Louisiana Modern Quilt Group.....NelaMQG, here in North Louisiana has started their first traveling quilt.  There are ten in this group, some near, some far, so we've started a Pinterest board to show our progress and to keep us all together as we travel through the months. 

Mary at Fleur de lis Quilts and Accessories  made her first block and mailed it to me and I made my block to add to hers and it is now ready to be mailed on to the next person in the Louisiana Traveling Quilt rotation. 

A disclaimer!  I do take life seriously.   Mary asked for grays and neutrals and her theme is "Squares in a Round."  Mary....this is about as neutral as my head can go and if you look very closely, you've got a square in a round. 

Louisiana Traveling Quilt.....hosted by NelaMQG


And, so it grows: 

Louisiana Traveling Quilt.....hosted by NelaMQG


and so I play:  

 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...