Waxing Fabric ~


Oh! What Fun!  You've heard of waxing...no doubt, to remove unwanted hair!  But waxed fabric?  As much fun as the waxing is the making something out of that waxed fabric....that's where my fun week began and one thing led to another until  ~

Marty Mason waxing fabric demo





Marty Mason waxing fabric demo
demonstrating a waxed food wrap 



Marty Mason waxing fabric demo
Wool and Canvas waxed tote ~ An Anna Graham design 



Marty Mason waxing fabric demo
Poolside Tote - an Anna Graham design 



raffia place mat waxed then made into a duffle bag.



Open Wide Zippered Pouch ~ an Anna Graham design



Waxed canvas tote measures 16" x 16"....great carrier for all my stuff



Open wide zippered pouch 



Don't you just love those Anna Graham AKA Noodlehead pouch and tote designs...her open wide zippered pouch was my first.  I was hooked on her designs so purchased the waxed wool tote pattern and finally the poolside tote.  What a way to gather and go!




2 comments :

  1. I do love her designs. But I also love your work. I wish I were going on this retreat, even though I don't have a Feather weight. I'm going to have to catch up with your other posts to see what all the excitement is about. See you later, gator!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mary....come visit my musings any time and as often as you can.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...