It's just how I flow ~

 When I'm sad, I quilt and when I'm happy, I quilt.  It's just how I flow.

A sad conversation with a friend about a friend left me listless last night so this morning I finished a little quilt top for a community service child in need.  My mind just can't wrap around someone giving up on living.  My hope is that this quilt will  put a smile on a child's face  and give them something to hold on to through a hard time.  I allow this thought to make me happy ...as does this quilt top  with pieced scraps and leftovers all set on point.














I don't know what's around the corner for me physically or mentally, but I will continue to push my limit for as long as possible......and continue to quilt in the meantime.


A view into my garden on a clear, cool morning - hosta and garden art.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...