Not bored.....no, not for a minute ~

 I'm simply not the kind of person to be bored.  When there's some free time, I'll grab a book or paper and paint or the camera.  But more times than not, I'll just grab some fabric then find a pattern (or not) and start cutting and sewing.   



The thrill of not knowing the outcome but forging ahead anyway doesn't give me the least bit of angst.  What?  It's only my time and a little bit of recycled fabric and thread.  Okay, add sewing machine needle and oil!  Anyway, I digress.  



This little bucket hat jewel started yesterday and was very quickly finished this morning right after breakfast and just before lunch.  That means it finished quite quickly thanks to a bit of tutoring by Crispina French who first turned me onto this free bucket hat pattern.

Pssst.....it's a free bucket hat pattern at Merchant & Mills.  Sign in and the free pattern will be emailed right to your gadget to print and stitch up.  








No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...