Wait~

  

Still going drawer by drawer, shelf by shelf, closet by closet, room by room.  

I stacked those zippers aside to pack up for my next haul to the thrift store.  But wait!










Stopping to break for fresh air, and while happily zipping through my instagram favorites one of which is Bookhou, I discovered that I most definitely had a use for those zippers......all 14 of them. 

My first one for the test drive and modifications if needed: 







 With just a  few scraps and a few zippers:   there you have it, little nothing pouches to donate to children in need.  Whether they hold nothing or something very special, matching zipper to fabric then stitching them up, sure gave me a feel good feeling.   

Five completed, 14 more lined up and soon to be on the move. 


Don't wait on me ~ 








1 comment :

Thanks for stopping by...