Downunder Quilts Digital arrived today

And what a delight it was - I subscribed and love that my downunder quilts come digitally!

Since I'm a purse fanatic, the saffron yellow purse on page 54 was the first pattern and set of instructions that zipped out of my printer this morning.  Can't wait to try designing with embroidery thread and hooking twine! 

And what a great free pattern to incorporate my Kaffe Fassett fabrics - a pattern by Brenda Smith on page 66 - she calls it Kaffe Squared.  Her description "The simplicity and scale of a 12" square-in-a-square block provides the perfect way to showcase a collection of Kaffe Fassett prints." 

It was a fun way to browse - a digital magazine!  Sorry, no pictures....you'll have to go get your own from DownUnder Digital!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...