From here to it took me an eternity to get back here ~

You know, you've heard it said, when you want something done, just ask a busy person!  Well, don't ask me for anything else.....I'm busy enough.  It feels as if an eternity has come and gone since I've visited my blog. 



Wide-mouth zippered make-up bag
 
 

Wide-mouth zippered make-up bag

I've been wanting to make this wide-mouthed bag for an eternity and just today decided that today was the day.  It's Saturday and therefore, my day for a little fun.  It started with the Noodlehead open wide zippered pouch tutorial.    Since I knew I wanted to use it as my travel makeup bag, the largest size was the one for me.....starting with 11" x 14" rectangles and a 14" zipper and then, an eternity later, a completed 13" x 7" standing size.   Now that I know what I'm doing, I may make another one, perhaps the mid-size.   It was okay that it wasn't the easiest pouch I've ever made because I learned a couple of new techniques....especially how to make the wide open mouth for easy entrance, search and exit.




 

2 comments :

  1. Very nice. I love containers of all kinds. I organize things in nifty containers and this one is very nifty! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lois....once I got a grasp of the instructions, I loved making it...and am now almost finished with another one.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by...