Putting on a happy face: lost and found
















With new computer
pictures
lost in the system

or, so I thought. 

I'm laughing out loud
today at finding all those lost pictures in
folders

right where I left
them. 



Lady in Italy beach combing with man's best friend - Marty Mason
Lady with man's best friend beach-combing in blue water on the shores in Italy - 2012


 Blue door under the hill in Natchitoches








On the Street in New Orleans - Marty Mason Photography
 I found this perfectly manicured blue building on the streets of New Orleans.  I could make this building my quilting shed! 


So, what do all these pictures have in common?  They are all about blue 'cause that's how I was feeling about having lost them .   All pulled from different folders where they were safely stored, just waiting for my next visit. 



blue bottle collection at Oak Point - photographed by Marty Mason






Boy in blue with father in blue taking a lunch break at outdoor restaurant


happy clown figurine - photographed by Marty Mason


Putting on a Happy Face




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...