Big Quilt Block Love

Playing favorites today.  But then my favorite quilt block is always the one I just finished!   Thanks to Pile O' Fabrics and Sew, Mama, Sew! I have completed BOM #5...."Like Rain" and it is by far my favorite.  I love the simplicity of it and it was oh, so easy to construct using a Jay McCarroll Center City fabric as my focus. 


Sew, Mama, Sew big BOM No. 5


It looks great with the first four blocks.....just one more to go. I plan on sewing my six blocks together for a big block sampler quilt.  But, I think I will go back to No. 5 and make at least four of a kind to make just the perfect modern baby quilt.  More on that idea later! 


Big Quilt Blocks measure 25" square.  Loving this big block sampler quilt
 
Since I've used the Kona Snow on three of my sampler big blocks, I'll need to find a different  background for August's BOM 6 to tie this lap quilt together. 
 
 
 
YES, I CAN!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...