I got a little caught up in my hydrangea love today!




Even in late summer/early autumn, they continue to have the largest mop heads.....hydrangea blooms....in my garden...prompted the "lyrics to live by" thought of the day.  I continue to rush head strong in my garden every day knowing that the season is almost over. 

Am I telling my age when I say that I remember this tune sung by Billy Eckstine and Doris Day....not to mention Frank Sinatra, oh and the mellow voice of Brook Benton, then Ricky Nelson and who could forget the Elvis Presley rendition of Fools Rush In.   Lyrics by the infamous Johnny Mercer/music by Rube Bloom (who also wrote the music to I Can't Face the Music sung by Billie Holiday and later Ella Fitzgerald. 






 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...