I'm loving big quilt blocks ~

It all started here:  when I took another pledge to self to reach out and learn new techniques.  When Sew, Mama, Sew! and Pile O' Fabric teemed up for a big block BOM, I couldn't resist joining in on the fun.  Each block will finish at 24".....there will be six of these big blocks.....large enough for over-sized pillows or all put into one quilt top. 

No. 2 BOM  ++ Stained Glass

Sew, Mama, Sew! BOM 2 - Stained Glass big sized quilt block



No. 3 BOM +++ Hour By Hour


Sew, Mama, Sew! BOM 3 - Hour By Hour big sized quilt block



I'd rather be in a room filled with all people who are different than one filled with all people who think or act just alike.    Just imagine what I could learn from your differences! 







 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...