Modern Quilt Top: Zen Chic 'Juggling Summer'

I wasn't going to start another modern quilt top until I completed a few unfinished projects; HOWEVER, when I saw what Lee from Freshly Pieced had done with her Kate Spain 'Terrain' fabric for her first Moda Bake Shop project, I heard my Zen Chic 'juggling summer' screaming my name to get out of the fabric cupboard.    Lee used a jelly roll and added background fabric.   I used 36 of the 10" square layer cakes along with a Kona Snow background fabric to get my modern quilt blocks constructed. 

Here's just a taste of this cake...lovin' it!  Once I get all the quarter blocks made, I'll probably stir it up a bit by using a different fabric in each corner of the block as Lee did in hers.   An added design element for this great fabric.  And so, I go sew ~

zen chic 'juggling summer' fabric







 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...