Posting Pictures Pays!

Sedona sunshine reached an art and sewing studio in Louisiana!

Vicki Welsh's hand dyed fabric -  3 fat quarters - Sedona collection

Leslie McNeil aka MarveLes Art Studios was invited by 3 Creative Studios to host the June Technique of the Month.  Leslie has taken the technique of couching to another level. I've done a tad of couching on my art quilts, but nothing like what Leslie was showing us...Wow!  Anyway, we were invited to post our "couched" projects in the 3 Creative Studios Flickr group.  I did and for that, my friends, I won 3 of Vicki's hand dyed fabrics.  I chose from her Sedona collection and they arrived in the mail along with a surprise gift - a packet of Misty Fuse. 

But wait....there's more.

The very next day the postman dropped off another bundle of joy.  Leslie sent me one of her "couched" art quilts.   

Couched art quilt from MarveLes Art Studios



3 comments :

  1. Indeed, it does pay! Glad you are happy with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!
    What an amazing surprise Marty, and it is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...