Purses, Handbags, Shoulder Bags, Pouches

Purses, handbags, Pouches...I never know what to call them. I can accurately describe them as arty, whimsical and bohemian.
An upcycled (recycled to some of us) wool tweed jacket was reinvented into this purse/pouch. The wool was washed so the edges have frayed beautifully. Just the look I wanted. Yes, you may click on each photo to get a better look at the look I wanted.

The leather elbow patch was still attached!
Still in my I-don't-know-where-this-is-going-but-I'm-loving-it mood, I continued the raw edge, frayed look. Then tore strips and plaited them for the handles.



Hey...uncut, unlined and commercial free. If you're not sure, don't ask!

Marty

1 comment :

  1. Looks like it's going pretty well. I loved seeing the elbow patch on the other side of the pouch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...