Quilter's Butt and an Improv Challenge

Improv(E) Your Butt Button

Yes I can.....Improv(E) my quilter butt! I'm taking the challenge! Yes I can.....get my quilter butt out of the chair! Here's how to join the fun. First, go to this government site to join and track your exercise. It's a virtual transcontinental trip across the United States.

Leave it to Jacquie and Katie to put another spin on that bicycle wheel to challenge us to do more! For every mile, I get WHAT!!

Yes....in addition to shrinking the size of the butt, there's more. For every mile I log in, I get to give myself a piece of fabric to sew together in any improvisational way. Let's see hummmmmm....I can make a shower curtain or a purse. How about a potholder or maybe even a quilt.

I'm out of here.

2 comments :

  1. That's an interesting idea. Anything to make exercise more appealing. I'll check out the site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to laugh. I am sure it will work on Bloggers' Butts, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...