Bluesville rules to live by.....

I heard it on Bluesville............

Top 10 rules to live by. Rule #2 - "Whether you have a little or you have a lot, always work with what you've got!"

Pretty good rule, don't you think?

I really want to work with what I've got - but I've lost what I had - that is, a bag of feathers. I know I had a bag of feathers, but they seem to be hiding from me. AND I need to be working with them. A great niece is having her second birthday next week and I want to make her a little hair barrette with buttons and bows and FEATHERS. Darn my hide, that'll teach me to clean my sewing room!

Oh, yes, and Rule #10 - "Rules are ALWAYS subject to change."

1 comment :

  1. I use rule number ten all the time ...... couldn't live without it!
    Judy B

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...