Made a wrong turn? Just don't exit!




Wasn't sure how I was going to use the exit sign when I took this picture. But being the frugal (and imaginative) person that I am, I decided to use this photo in spite of its mundane-ness! As I was altering and adding layers, I decided this sign spoke volumes. Spoke what??

Exit - why? where will it take me? which direction? is this exit a mistake? how will I know? when will I know? will there be another sign?

Made a wrong turn? Okay...turn around...see the rainbow...smell the flowers....look the mistake in the eyes and laugh...just don't exit!

3 comments :

  1. Perhaps it means, "Way out?" ;)

    Great pics.

    Hugs,
    Lois

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Lois....I think so too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how it came out...reminds me of the play "No Exit"...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...